Empower your business with corporate cloud supercomputer, providing access to industry-leading cloud platforms and solutions such as business phone, collaboration, and contact centers.
Bluechip Infotech combining forces with MIA Distribution
Leading Specialist Unified Communications distributor MIA Distribution has signed an agreement with Bluechip Infotech. The acquisition of MIA Distribution consolidates both companies into a more substantial group entity and accelerates growth in the UC space. It offers vendors and channel partners unmatched value-added services and relationships.
Please note that your Mia Distribution login will not work on the Bluechip website.
Why Bluechip IT for Solutions in
Telephony & Unified Communications?
Why Bluechip IT?
• Fast response and market competitive pricing.
• In-house expertise – customise right solution for you.
• World leading audio vendor.
• Full range of Headsets and Speakerphones.
• Premium quality products.
Why Bluechip IT?
• We provide Yea link’s Redirection and Provisioning Service (RPS).
• We stock the full range of Yealink’s IP Telephony.
• The global leader in unified communication solutions.
• Large range of IP phones from basic to premium.
• Skype for Business Certified Models.
• Android Media phones with built in Wi-Fi.
• High quality products at competitive pricing.
• Increased Collaboration/Communication
• Control of noise/privacy in an open workplace
• Mobility Enhancement
• Convergence of Legacy Phone Systems with Computer-based Communication
• Improved Ergonomics for Employees
• Commercial grade Classic & Interactive Displays
• Super Simple, Fast & Effective Signage
• Stands & Mounting Hardware for any situation
• Gigaset offers a complete range of cordless voice products ranging from premium high end cordless phones through to ergonomic and flexible everyday cordless phones
• Compatibility with over 250 VoIP providers and traditional telephone systems with easy access to corporate and online directories plus email notifications ensures efficient day-to-day usage
• Robust cordless phone is splash-proof, as well as resistant to dust and shocks
Why Eclipse UC?
• Eclipse can integrate with more than 20 CRM solutions including; Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Sugar CRM, Zoho and more
• Streamlined customer experience
• Keep agile and access eclipse UC anytime and anywhere from and mobile or laptop
Delivering You Innovative Solutions
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Yealink phones are compatible with the ARP/RARP protocol. ARP/RARP are fundamental protocols; all network devices must support them other wise the gadget is unable to connect to the internet.
LCS offers a 30-day risk-free trial period. After 30 days, you must buy the service.
Upgrade to Studio X / G7500 Software to 3.3 once released or reboot the device
If you use an MS variation in conjunction with another softphone client, the MS variant should behave similarly to a UC variant in terms of audio and basic functions such as answer/end calls, volume adjustment, and microphone mute.
Connect with Bluechip IT Today
Tap into our experienced product specialist and book a time to discuss your technological requirements. Let’s innovate the ever-so-changing world of technology together.