Bluechip IT collaborates together with our partners to establish best practices in energy management on the world’s major technological platforms in order to address your customers’ business concerns. Discover how partnering with Bluechip IT as your UPS distributor will help you maintain a competitive advantage and gain more business.
Powering Technology Day In, Day Out
Everything that we encounter in the contemporary world is enabled by power. Airplanes, hospitals, factories, data centers, automobiles, and the power grid. Every day, people rely on technology, transportation, energy, and infrastructure to live, work, and prosper on a global scale.
It came to a point that it should be uninterruptible. Because of this, Bluechip IT partnered with one of the trusted vendors, Eaton, to deliver the best power solutions to keep businesses and organisations thriving.
Power Solutions You Can Rely On
Modern technology has been a very important part of everyone’s life. And with power comes technology. These basic components are inseparable. A loss in power means a loss in money.
Bluechip IT fully understands this principle that is why Bluechip IT is here together with another partner vendor, CyberPower, to assist businesses and organisations continue operations 24 days a week, all year round.
Why Bluechip IT for Solutions in UPS?
Why Bluechip IT?
• Bluechip handles CyberPower’s local warranty service/replacement.
• Smart Partner Rebate Program available.
• Bluechip is the leading CyberPower Distributor in Australia.
• Advanced replacement warranty with less than 1% failure rate.
• High performance – innovative and intelligent products.
• Create maximum values and profitability for customers and partners.
Why Bluechip IT?
• Bluechip is the largest Eaton distributor in Australia.
• We have fast-tracked dropship order processes.
• Market leader in virtualisation.
• Great rewards program for partners.
• Broad products range from 550 VA to 100k VA.
• Second largest UPS vendor in Australia.
Delivering You Innovative Solutions
Frequently Asked Questions
• Standby UPS
• Line-interactive UPS
• Online UPS
• Ferroresonant UPS
• Multi-mode UPS
A UPS’s phases, such as single-phase or three-phase, refers to the number of electrical phases it receives and sends.
The RWCCARD100 is compatible with all CyberPower uninterruptible power supply systems equipped with an optional card slot (including Smart App Online, Smart App Sinewave, Smart App LCD, and CP1500PFCLCD models).
You may buy licenses for three nodes, twenty nodes, one hundred nodes, or two hundred nodes.
Connect with Bluechip IT Today
Tap into our experienced product specialist and book a time to discuss your technological requirements. Let’s innovate the ever-so-changing world of technology together.